Pretty Little Liars PORTUGAL _ Translate

sábado, 3 de dezembro de 2011

Banda sonora da 2ª temporada de Pretty Little Liars


Temporada 2
Episódio 1, “It’s Alive”


Artist: Scars On 45

Song: “Heart On Fire”

Album: Unreleased

Scene: Lucas (Brendan Robinson) drops Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) off in Rosewood. Bromance alert.

Lyrics:

And bowl me over black and blue

It's far too hard to say I'm all over you

And take my pulse and hose me down

My heart’s on fire.


Artist: Peter Bradley Adams

Song: “Between Us”

Album: Between Us

Scene: Caleb and Hanna (Ashley Benson) reunite in Hanna’s kitchen, but she can't forgive him.

Lyrics:

Hey stranger when may I call you my own

I know I don’t know you, but there’s somewhere I’ve seen you before

Whatever your name is, whatever you do

There’s nothing between us I’m willing to lose.

Episódio 2, “The Goodbye Look"


Artist: Jessica Lea Mayfield

Song: “Our Hearts Are Wrong

Album: Tell Me

Scene: Emily and Samara talk about Emily’s swim meet, and Samara gets a flirtatious.

Lyrics:

My self-esteem

Is heating up the room

You’re intimidating as all hell

But I ain’t scared of you.




Artist: Amy Stroup

Song: “Alas We Aspire

Album: The Other Side of Love: Session Three

Scene: Emily chats with the Danby swimming scout, and starts to form her plan.

Lyrics:

Rain cleared the wood

Shallow light there you stood

Rain cleared the wood

Turned my eyes there you stood.




Artist: The Weepies

Song: “Add My Effort

Album: Be My Thrill

Scene: Spencer goes to wish Toby well on his first day of work — but he’s already been axed.

Lyrics:

Be my thrill, my little white pill

My unpaid bill, the one who will

Be my love, my little grey dove

My push and shove, my heaven above.




Artist: The Weepies

Song: “Can’t Go Back Now

Album: Hideaway

Scene: Hanna’s dad tries to have a heart-to-heart with her, but she's not listening.

Lyrics:

You know there will be days when you're so tired

That you can't take another step,

The night will have no stars

And you'll think you've gone as far as you will ever get.




Artist: Black Lab

Song: “Say Goodbye

Album: Two Strangers

Scene: Aria decides that she can’t continue to wait for Ezra and leave his apartment.

Lyrics:

If I wait another hundred years

The whispers set against the tears

I’m never gonna be that shining knight.

I find it hard to be down in this hole

Now I find myself walking down a hard road.




Artist: Adam Agin

Song: “Please Don’t Leave Quite Yet

Album: Please Don’t Leave Quite Yet - Single

Scene: Ezra and Aria have a spectacular kiss in the parking lot.

Lyrics:

Underneath my bed is a raincoat

Packed with scarves and books, just go look

But don’t let the storm slow you down

No honey, don’t let the storm slow us down.

Episódio 3, “My Name Is Trouble”





Photo Credit: Craig Sjodin/ABC Family Channel © 2010 Disney ABC Television Group


Photo:


Drama.


Artist: The Weepies

Song: “Please Speak Well of Me”

Album: Be My Thrill

Scene: Lucas and Hanna have a chat in the courtyard. Awkward much?

Lyrics:

I’ve been away a year and a day

You recognize love after the fact

You did what you did and that was that

Don’t say words that you don’t mean

When I’m gone, please speak well of me.




Artist: Jocelyn Alice

Song: “Imposter”

Album: Unreleased

Scene: Aria and Ezra hang out at Hollis.

Lyrics:

I was hoping you’d hear me out

But the shots are drowning me

I was hoping you’d see this out

But you’re too damn weak, too damn weak.




Artist: Tim P and Stephen Phillips

Song: “Baby I Got to Move”

Album: Unreleased

Scene: Flashback: Emily and Spencer’s sleepover session gets interrupted by Ali (Sasha Pieterse).

Lyrics:

I don’t care what you been through

Baby I got to move

I ain’t waiting for you

I ain’t waiting.




Artist: Peter Bradley Adams

Song: “Real Love”

Album: Unreleased

Scene: Hanna tries to set Lucas up with Danielle.

Lyrics:

Our hearts were young and our dreams were brave and free

We’d walk through fire, we’d swim in stormy seas

Now years have gone and there’s caution in our ears

So we hide like strangers or lovers scared to hear.




Artist: Hayley Taylor

Song: “How Good We Had It”

Album: One Foot In Front of the Other

Scene: Toby toils away on the DiLaurentis house, and Spencer rolls up with a special surprise.

Lyrics:

We didn't know how good we had it

We wanted a fantasy

We didn't know how good we had it

But now we're ready.


Episódio 4, “Blind Dates”





Photo Credit: Adam Rose/ABC Family Channel © 2011 Disney ABC Television Group


Photo:


Lucas doesn't look too happy.


Artist: Shelly Fraley

Song: “Two at a Time”

Album: Into the Sun

Scene: Hanna and Lucas chat outside at school, while Aria and her mom have an awkward conversation in the hallway.

Lyrics:

Two at a time, they say

The best of ways to find your place

Heart was beating, thump thump speeding

Faster when I saw your face.




Artist: Blair

Song: “Hearts”

Album: Die Young

Scene: Lucas is too nervous to sit with Danielle in the cafeteria, Hanna agrees to a double date.

Lyrics:

It’s different, I mean it, I wake up, it’s different

It’s different, it’s different, I cannot explain

It’s different, I mean it, I wake up, I wake up

Wake up, it’s different, it’s different, it’s different.




Artist: The Kicks

Song: “Hawk Eyes”

Album: Hawk Eyes - Single

Scene: Aria looks for her brother, but instead finds Jason (Drew Van Acker) — shirtless!

Lyrics:

Eagle eye, feather light, razor sharp, just like a knife

Systematic post-traumatic girl is on a vibe

Breathe in, let it out, kiss your heart and spit it out

Face down, in the dirt, fall in love should make it hurt.




Artist: Shelly Fraley

Song: “Be Brave”

Album: Into the Sun

Scene: Hanna plays matchmaker to Lucas and Danielle, with mixed results.

Lyrics:

What I've got is a little of a lot of hopin'

You'll be mine

Cause I can't hardly stop thinking about you

I hope you're thinking about me too.




Artist: Thirteen Senses

Song: “Into the Fire”

Album: The Invitation

Scene: Lucas thanks Hanna for helping him out, and Hanna has a therapeutic breakthrough.

Lyrics:

From the summer to the spring

From the mountain to the air

From Samaritan to sin

And it's waiting on the end.

Episódio 5, “The Devil You Know”


Artist: Trent Dabbs

Song: “Follow Suit”

Album: Southerner

Scene: Spencer tries to find a ring to replace her sister's.

Lyrics:

Got a long list of enemies

What’s another gonna do to me?

I don’t care if you don’t approve

Don’t wanna hear what you think

Do your best to get the best of me

Nothing in my blood is ever gonna follow suit.




Artist: Trent Dabbs

Song: “Turn Our Eyes Away”

Album: Unreleased

Scene: The girls attend Ian (Ryan Merriman)’s funeral.




Artist: Jules Larson

Song: “Running Wild”

Album: Unreleased

Scene: Caleb and Hanna kiss after the funeral for a romantic interlude.

Lyrics:

One day we’re gonna look back on this and laugh baby

One day we’re gonna say we grew up too fast baby

All my life, all I wanted was a chance worth taking

I just thought you should know that only you made me, baby.

Episódio 6, "Never Letting Go"





Photo Credit: Bruce Birmelin/ABC Family Channel © 2011 Disney ABC Television Group


Photo:


The girls look fully ready for some kind of ball.


Artist: The Quiet Kind

Song: "Arms and Enemies"

Album: The Quiet Kind

Scene: This song plays during Ali's runway memorial — before everything goes to hell.

Lyrics:

I trust

Arms and enemies,

Fragile and small.

Warm body next to me.




Artist: Savoir Adore

Song: "Bodies"

Album: In The Wooded Forrest

Scene: Hanna rocks out in the kitchen, until she realizes her dad is watching!

Lyrics:

Bodies, don't die

Bodies, please don't cry

Bodies

I been taking all the silver

I been saving all the gold

I'm gonna stuff it down the throat of a week old corpse

Save that doggone soul.




Artist: Girls Love Shoes

Song: "Flaunt"

Album: Supamedicine

Scene: Emily flaunts her sexy blue dress — and sexier bare back — while Samara watches.

Lyrics:

Don't you, don't you wanna see me flaunt what I've got?

Baby come a little closer,

Come and get to know me, and what I got.

Baby, won't you come and see me?

Won't you come and be with me?




Artist: Sarah Leichtenberg

Song: "Wonder Woman"

Album: Wonder Woman - Single

Scene: The girls rock the runway.

Lyrics:

I can be your Wonder Woman,

Fulfill your every fantasy,

Just send a signal out to me.

I can be your super girl tonight.




Artist: Twirl

Song: "The Things We Do For Fashion"

Album: The Things We Do For Fashion - Single

Scene: The fashion show kicks off with a bang.

Lyrics:

The things we do for fashion

I wanna look like they do in magazines

I'm gonna starve for those size 0 jeans

I'll squeeze my feet into those shoes till they bleed

And then I'll walk around like I don't care.




Artist: Julin

Song: "Electrify"

Album: Electrify - Single

Scene: Guests pour into the fashion show.

Lyrics:

You've got me in a frenzy,

With every touch.

Don't stop me, because I like you

Can't get enough.




Artist: Savannah Packard

Song: "Move With Me"

Album: Move With Me - Single

Scene: The girls glam up backstage before the show.

Lyrics: Instrumental


Episódio 7, “Surface Tension”





Photo Credit: Eric McCandless/ABC Television Group © 2011 Disney


Photo:


Lookin' gorg, Ar-Ar.


Artist: Shelly Fraley

Song: “Hi, Hi, Hi”

Album: Into the Sun

Scene: Emily puts together a gorgeous breakfast for Hanna and her mom.

Lyrics:

Gonna catch my breath

Gonna catch my falling star and take it

I’ll wish on it again.

Thought I knew your heart

Should have known my luck was that you’d fake it

I’ll get you back again.




Artist: Jules Larson

Song: “You Know It’s True”

Album: A Lot Like You

Scene: Aria tries on outfits for the dinner party with her mom.

Lyrics:

The more they come, the more they go

It's not a lie, I know you told me so

But it all works out

Days go by when we're apart.




Artist: Bosshouse Music

Song: “She Back”

Album: Unreleased

Scene: A mysterious man watched Hanna and Caleb as they walk into the school.

Lyrics:

Bumping like a bass drum

Shaking up the floor

Yeah, she back, she back.




Artist: Middle Class Rut

Song: “Are You On Your Way”

Album: No Name No Color

Scene: Byron (Chad Lowe) tries to convince Mike (Cody Christian) to come to the dinner party.

Lyrics:

Don't you miss your family and your friends?

Don't it feel like this road never ends?

And don't your freedom make you feel so small?

You knock one down and there's another wall.




Artist: Zowie

Song: “Smash It”

Album: Unreleased

Scene: Hanna distracts Emily from studying with her singing.

Lyrics:

I want you to break

Want you to say my name

What is it gonna take

Tonight, I’ll tear you apart

I’ll take you off the charts.




Artist: Erin Martin

Song: “Balloon”

Album: Balloon - Single

Scene: Caleb comes over to see Hanna, while Emily heads to the library.

Lyrics:

Somewhere beyond the oceans and the sea

There’s a love that’s waitin’ for me

Like a bug in hiding til spring

I crossed a field in bloom and stepped into a hot air balloon.




Artist: Rich Jacques

Song: “Boys Don’t Die”

Album: Technicolor Movies

Scene: Hanna and Emily see Hanna’s parents sneaking back into the house together.

Lyrics:

Girls don’t bleed

And they don’t wear their hearts on their sleeve

And they make you believe that you think that you need them

But they don’t bleed.




Artist: Louis Prima and Keely Smith

Song: “I’ve Got You Under My Skin”

Album: Louis and Keely!

Scene: “A” fills a syringe with some creepy-looking chemicals. Uh-oh.

Lyrics:

I've got you under my skin

I've got you, ah, deep in the heart of me

So deep in my heart, you're really a part of me

Baby, under my skin.

Episódio 8, "Save the Date"


Artist: Scars on 45

Song: “Change My Needs”

Album: Unreleased

Scene: Ezra visits Aria at the pottery workshop.

Lyrics:

They say a legal kiss is not as good as a stolen one

We put our lives on show and yet we sing to a different song

And from the bassinet to the graveside we never walk

Of everything I've lost, I miss my mind the most.




Artist: Amy Stroup

Song: "This Could Kill Me”

Album: This Could Kill Me - Single

Scene: Ashley freaks at her dad after the truth is revealed about his upcoming nuptials.

Lyrics:

All is well, the spell is broken

I am here with you for a moment

Look in your eyes, close as we’ll ever be

Is this love? This could kill me.




Artist: Generationals

Song: “Ten Twenty Ten”

Album: Actor-Caster

Scene: Mike sasses his mom.

Lyrics:

When I need it so bad

Why do you not come to defend

Is there anyway to tell me

That you're gonna be a terrible friend?




Artist: Matthew Perryman Jones

Song: “Save You”

Album: Until the Dawn Appears

Scene: Hanna tells Caleb about the guy who’s been following him.

Lyrics:

Don't want to make it up

Don't want to let you down

I want to fly away

But I'm stuck on the ground.




Artist: Cary Brothers

Song: “Alien”

Album: Under Control

Scene: Spencer and Emily discover that there’s a page missing from Ali’s autopsy report.

Lyrics:

Breaking your heart was never my intention

Playing with parts too fragile in the ending

We have become alien, we have become alien.

Episódio 9, "Picture This"





Photo Credit: Eric McCandless/ABC Television Group © 2011 Disney


Photo:


It doesn't get much hotter than this.





Artist: Lex Land

Song: "Could've Had Me"

Album: Orange Days on Lemon Street

Scene: Aria has an, uh, intense dream about Jason.

Lyrics:

Yeah, if you wanted me, you could've had me, baby,

A long time ago, easier than you know.

You were the sun, or the moon pullin' the tide.

You were the clouds wrappin' 'round my head in the sky.




Artist: Katie Herzig

Song: "I Will Follow"

Album: Apple Tree

Scene: Hanna's mom tells Hanna to call her dad back.

Lyrics:

You were in a dream I had

Doing dishes at the laundry mat

And then you smiled at me

You said lets hide and seek

I’m gonna count to three

Where did you go.




Artist: Jules Larson

Song: "I Want It All"

Album: I Want It All — Single

Scene: Aria and Ezra get hot and heavy in Ezra's office.

Lyrics:

I want it all,

And I'm standing tall,

So don't make me crawl,

I just want you (x6)

Want it all!




Artist: Phil Ogden Band

Song: "Style"

Album: Style — Single

Scene: Emily charms Samara's friends over poker.

Lyrics:

Cover me in your bright lights

Drop me in to your night life

Original, that's for sure

Dare I say, beautiful.




Artist: Foreign Slippers

Song: "What Are You Waiting For"

Album: Farewell to the Old Ghosts

Scene: After spending the night with Ezra, Aria dreams about Jason again.

Lyrics:

I'll be your backup

If you need to.

What are you waiting for

You can't hold it back anymore.





Episódio 10, "Touched by an 'A'-ngel"





Photo Credit: Richard Cartwright/ABC Family Channel © 2011 Disney ABC Television Group


Photo:


We know a confrontation when we see one!


Artist: Madi Diaz

Song: “Call It the Same”

Album: Plastic Moon

Scene: Spencer and Toby talk while Spencer packs up Ian’s old things.

Lyrics:

I think I found what

I was looking for

I think I found the key

That opens every door.




Artist: Augustana

Song: “Shot in the Dark”

Album: Augustana

Scene: Ezra and Aria chat at the college fair.

Lyrics:

Rising up slowly, we're getting higher

I've been living with a hole in my heart

Weighing down on me, but I'm a fighter

Darling I've still got a shot in the dark.




Artist: El May

Song: “Don’t You”

Album: El May

Scene: Hanna tries on a horrific bridesmaid dress.

Lyrics:

In her dreams Pacific scenes, she's sunburned in her sandels

Where's the silver lining? I'm trying to find the bluebells in the bramble

The hemisphere you're nowhere near is the one you wanna be in this time of year

You tint the lens, you change the view.




Artist: The Weepies

Song: “Living in Twilight”

Album: Say I Am You

Scene: Aria and Jason look through Ali’s old pictures.

Lyrics:

No one knocks upon your door

Until you don't care anymore

A little alone but it's all right

We are always living in twilight




Artist: Right the Stars

Song: “Let Go of Her Hand”

Album: Right the Stars

Scene: Aria looks through the box of Ali’s things.

Lyrics:

Some things were not meant to be forever

Some things we were never meant to keep

And sometimes I would really love to stay and watch her dream

But I don't think it's time to go to sleep.

Episódio 11, "I Must Confess"


Artist: Band of Thieves

Song: "Truth Been Told"

Scene: Jenna and Officer Garrett (Yani Gellman) meet in a car, and Toby sees them.

Lyrics:

I don't know

Truth been told

I never seen a woman

Like this before.




Artist: Middle Class Rut

Song: "Critical Emotional"

Album: No Name Color

Scene: Mike shoves his mother in front of Aria.

Lyrics:

Let it all come down

And if it don't swallow me

Take back the air I breathe

And go ahead and give it to someone else.




Artist: Trent Dabbs

Song: "Wrap My Mind Around You"

Scene: Toby and Spencer kiss in Toby's truck outside school.

Lyrics:

I can't wrap

my mind around you.




Artist: The Civil Wars

Song: "Poison & Wine"

Album: Barton Hollow

Scene: Emily and Maya (Bianca Lawson) go out to dinner; Toby and Spencer make out in Toby's truck.

Lyrics:

You only know what I want you to

I know everything you don't want me to

Oh your mouth is poison, your mouth is wine

Oh you think your dreams are the same as mine

Oh I don't love you but I always will.




Artist: Hayley Taylor

Song: "No More Wishing"

Album: One Foot In Front of the Other

Scene: Emily and Maya catch up — and get flirty — at dinner.

Lyrics:

I wanna come clean

you mean more than you should mean

but I'm willing to be

the one that you put on a pedestal

the one that you see in your dreams

the one that you hide your true self from

the one you want to please.




Artist: Katie Herzig

Song: "Best Day of Your Life"

Album: The Waking Sleep

Scene: Hanna throws up on her future stepmom's wedding dress.

Lyrics:

I'm gonna take you on a ride

On a ride

I'm gonna take you on a ride.




Artist: Digital Daggers

Song: "Where the Lonely Ones Roam"

Scene: A sends a text: "The doctor is out."

Lyrics:

Just remember what I said

Cause it isn't over yet.




Episódio 12, "Over My Dead Body"


Artist: The Wooden Birds

Song: “Too Pretty to Say Please”

Album: Two Matchsticks

Scene: Hanna quizzes Maya about her stint in bad-kid boot-camp.

Lyrics:

She’s too pretty to say please

For anything she needs.




Artist: Amy Stroup

Song: “With Wings”

Album: With Wings - Single

Scene: Hanna complains to Emily about her dad’s wedding.

Lyrics:

I look to you when I see nothing

I look to you to see truth

And I look to you when I feel nothing

And I look to you to be.




Artist: Right the Stars

Song: “Give It All”

Album: Give It All - Single

Scene: Caleb returns to Rosewood!

Lyrics:

I’m up against your open door

You’re on the phone, on the floor

You’re counting stars, you laugh and cry

It’s getting dark, you don’t know why.

Episódio 13, "The First Secret."





Photo Credit: Richard Foreman/ABC Family Channel © 2010 Disney ABC Television Group


Photo:


Was it really necessary to enter a broken down house on Halloween, guys?


Artist: Band of Thieves

Song: "What You Want"

Album: What You Want - Single

Scene: Noel Kahn(Brant Daugherty) invites the girls to his party.

Lyrics:

When it goes around

When it comes around

I'll be there to love you

When there's no one to be found.




Artist: Giant Drag

Song: "Firestorm"

Album: This Isn't It

Scene: The girls enter Noel's party.

Lyrics:

Firestorm, yeah

Firestorm

Firestorm, yeah

You do it 'cause you think you can.




Artist: Lady Gaga

Song: "Just Dance"

Album: The Fame

Scene: The girls dance at Noel's party.

Lyrics:

I've had a little bit too much

All of the people start to rush.

Start to rush babe.

A dizzy twister dance

Can't find my drink or man.

Where are my keys, I lost my phone.




Artist: Giant Drag

Song: "Cordial Invitation"

Album: Hearts & Unicorns

Scene: Hanna and Aria are scared getting beer, Emily watches Jenna.

Lyrics:

Oh watch this for a minute

It could change any second

Don't you let him forget it

Oh, oh.




Artist: Giant Drag

Song: "Pretty Little Neighbor"

Album: Hearts & Unicorns

Scene: The end of Noel's Party

Lyrics:

Pretty little neighbor

I love you

Pretty little neighbor

Love you , love you.








*Créditos*




2 comentários:

  1. quando começa a 2ª temporada? Na sony dava a 1ª mas entretanto acabou.

    -A (ehehehe)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "A" :P tenho andado atenta à página da Sony e eles ainda não anunciaram para quando a segunda temporada da série, contudo, podes ver os episódios aqui enquanto não passam no canal sony :http://portugalseries.net/11418

    ResponderEliminar